INTRODUCTION - This Site and its contents are made
defined below), or who participates in any Projects hosted on this Site.
THIS DOCUMENT IS A LEGAL CONTRACT, PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY FIRST. BY USING THE SITE, MATERIALS OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY PROJECTS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS AND AGREE TO THEM. IF YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND THE LEGAL ENTITY TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS, THEN YOU MUST NOT USE THE SITE OR MATERIALS OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY PROJECTS HOSTED ON THIS SITE.
DEFINITIONS. As used here:
- Hosts means Nlets.
- Materials means source code, code samples, object code, technical materials, documentation, discussion thread postings, blogs, wikis, data, and any other content, information, technology or services available on the Site.
- Project means a project hosted on the Site.
- Submissions means any Materials submitted to the Site.
- Use and its variants are meant in their broadest sense, including, but not limited to, the acts of using, accessing, receiving, browsing, downloading from, and uploading to. A User is a person or entity who uses the Site.
- You means you personally, as well as any person or entity on whose behalf you are using the Site for.
ACCESS TO THE SITE AND THINGS YOU FIND HERE. This section
refers to the Materials found on the Site, as defined above.
- Use at Your Own Risk. You understand that the Hosts may or may not pre-screen Materials, and You agree to assume all risks in Using them. These risks include, but are not limited to, errors, viruses, worms, time-limited software that expires without notice, defamatory or offensive content, and the possibility that the Materials infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others. You agree to assume all such risks. If Hosts become aware of Submissions that violate these Terms or that Hosts believe to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable, they may act in good faith to restrict access to or availability of the material. If You notice that any other User’s Submissions appear to violate these Terms, or if any other User makes You feel harassed or unsafe, You agree to contact us immediately.
- Don't Blame the Messenger. You understand that Materials may contain the opinions of others and You do not hold the Hosts responsible for such opinions.
- Copyright Infringement. We are committed to respecting others' intellectual property rights and we ask our Users to do the same.If You believe that Your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on our Site, please contact Nlets.
- Management of Materials and Access. You agree that the Hosts have sole discretion in deciding whether to accept and post Materials, and that they may delete Materials for any reason (including no reason) whatsoever. You understand that access to the Site may be limited for technical reasons, that outages may occur and that the Hosts have no obligation to store or back up any Materials. You agree that the Hosts have the right to restrict or terminate, in their sole discretion, access to the Site for any reason, including their belief that a User has violated these Terms.
- Links to Other Sites. You understand that this Site may provide links to other sites or content that is not hosted or managed by the Hosts, and you agree that the Hosts have no control over, responsibility or liability whatsoever relating to any such sites or content, including Your Use of them.
THINGS YOU SUBMIT TO THE SITE. This Site offers many
opportunities for You to contribute Materials to the community on this Site. In
addition to the other terms found here, the following terms apply to any
Submissions made by You (Your Submissions).
- You Take Responsibility for Your Submissions. You represent and warrant that You have all rights needed to provide Your Submissions to the Hosts for posting to the Site in accordance with these Terms and to grant the licenses set forth in sections 4.b and 4.c. You agree that Your Submissions cannot and do not: (i) infringe, misappropriate or violate the intellectual property rights or privacy interests of others; (ii) constitute confidential or trade secret information, or information subject to anyone's privacy interests; (iii) harm Sun or the Site, interfere with the Site's normal operation, breach its security or authentication measures, or constitute deceptive practices such as spamming, phishing or an attack on a network; (iv) include or constitute anything inaccurate, harmful, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, racist, or otherwise objectionable to a reasonable User; or (v) violate any law, ordinance, or regulation of any country, state or locality.
- YOU AGREE THAT YOU, AND NOT THE HOSTS, ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SUBMISSIONS AND THAT YOU, AND NOT THE HOSTS, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF THEM.
- Other Submissions. The Hosts do not claim ownership of Your Submissions. However, in order to fulfill the purposes of this Site, You must give the Hosts and all Users the right to post, access, discuss, use, publish, disseminate and refine Your Submissions. In legalese: You hereby grant to the Hosts and all Users a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license under Your intellectual property rights to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display and use Your Submissions (in whole or part) and to incorporate or implement them in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, all subject to the obligation to retain any copyright notices included in Your Submissions. All Users, the Hosts, and their sublicenses are responsible for any modifications they make to the Submissions of others.
- Moral Rights. You agree that with respect to any moral or equivalent rights (including, without limitation, rights of attribution, integrity, disclosure, and withdrawal) You hereby: (i) assign such rights to Hosts, (ii) waive such rights and (iii) agree never to assert such rights or to institute or maintain any action against Hosts or Users relative to any such rights in Your Submissions. To the extent that such rights cannot be assigned or waived by operation of law, You grant to Hosts, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and worldwide license to fully exercise all such rights akin to ownership, with rights to sublicense through multiple levels of sublicenses and You further consent to Host's use sufficient to allow Hosts to exercise the rights granted herein.
- Privacy. You consent to the collection, processing and storage by the Hosts of any personal information provided by You. Your privacy cannot be protected to the extent that You provide personal information such as Your e-mail address, username or full name. To the extent that You contribute materials to this Site containing personal information, the Hosts cannot protect the privacy of such personal information and such material may be provided to others under the Terms, contributor agreement and/or applicable licenses.
- Trademarks. All logos and trademarks contained on this Site are and remain the property of their respective owners. No licenses or other rights in or to such logos and/or trademarks are granted to You by these Terms.