New Hire Spotlight: Angela Schaffer
Please give a warm welcome to Angela Schaffer, our new Contract and Procurement Administrator! Angela started with Nlets in August 2021, and we are grateful to have her as a part of the Nlets Team!
We asked her a few questions so everyone can get to know her a little better. You can read her answers below.
- Q: What is the best trip you ever took and why?
- A: I would say I have had two. One to Key West, when I got a free trip with my mom and her department. The other was my honeymoon to Puerto Vallarta - we went swimming with dolphins.
- Q: What’s a fact about you that nobody would guess?
- A: I am obsesed with fantasy/paranormal books/movies.
- Q: If you had a time machine, what year would you travel to and why?
- A: I would go back about 11 or 12 years to spend some time with my grandma before she passed.
- Q: Any great podcasts you’re listening to?
- A: I'm not a huge fan of podcasts, I'd rather listen to music.
- Q: What food could you eat every day for a month?
- A: Mexican food.
- Q: What is your favorite place in your city?
- A: In the city of Phoenix, it would be my house - we just bought five acres in New River. But in Arizona overall, anywhere up north. I love seeing trees - lots and lots of green trees.
- Q: What book are you reading right now?
- A: Casting Curses (yes, it's paranormal).
- Q: What is your favorite way to relax?
- A:Camping or being at the ocean.